Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Life of Marie: NY Resolutions

Now you may read the title of this post and think "Oh ok, Marie is making some resolutions now that she's moved to New York", but sadly, in this instance, NY does in fact stand for "New Years". Thusly, resolution #1 should come as no surprise:

1) Procrastinate less. Despite the the evidence to the contrary (Exhibit A = this blog post), I'm making some headway here.
2) Play more video games. Yes you read that correctly. As it stands my PS3 is almost exclusively used for streaming Netflix, which while fully awesome, is an egregious affront to my gamer sensibilities.
3) Get back in shape. This one is pretty much a given on most NYR lists, but my wedding led to my honeymoon which then flowed right into the holidays last year so I had to put this one on the list as cliche as it is. After a small amount of procrastination I have signed up for another triathlon and joined the Chelsea Piers Sports Center, so things are looking good on this front.

No comments:

Post a Comment