Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Take that Ann!

After reading about my friend Kelly's experience with a fabulous velvet blazer, I was more than a bit wary of purchasing a velvet blazer for myself. But then I happened across this little number on sale from $175 to $98 at Ann Taylor's pad. Not only that, but the nice little sales lady was handing out 40% off coupons like candy. I've been wanting a blazer and am a complete sucker for anything involving a bow so this was a pretty easy sell when the saleswoman told me how incredible I looked in it. I liked it so much that I wasn't even deterred when my husband informed me that I looked like a Hobbit in it. Hey for a fantastic deal like this, I can put up with a few hairy feet references.

Let's review shall we?
Originally $175.00
Purchased for $60.40
= Savings of $114.60 or 65%

Hey Ann, now we are even for that blouse I bought at full price, wore to my company's holiday party and then you put on mega sale the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment