Saturday, October 24, 2009

Life of Marie: Pet Snuggies


This is a little segment I've chosen to call 'Life of Marie' which will mostly consist of things I see or hear in my day to day life that I find interesting or amusing.

Today we were in good old Bed, Bath & Beyond snagging up some more home goodies with gift cards from our wedding when I came across a display of "Snuggies for Dogs". Now I'm one of the few people in the world who doesn't think Snuggies are absolutely ridiculous to begin with, but I absolutely draw the line here. I mean, when was the last time your dog was sitting on the couch wearing a blanket and thought "Gee I really wish I had my paws free so I could type on the computer/hold a baby/drink my tea!"? The answer is NEVER. Who is buying these and why???

No comments:

Post a Comment