Thursday, November 3, 2011

POTD: "Sexy" Halloween Costumes

I find great amusement in the Halloween trend of trying to make ANY concept into a slutty costume. Last year's trends seemed to include a lot of board games (Sexy Scrabble anyone?) and 80s cartoon characters (aka Rainbow Bright). I always look forward to the wackiness that I will come across each year. So without further ado, I bring you:

The Top 10 inappropriately sexy Halloween costumes for 2011






#10 Tie between Sexy Rubber Duck & Sexy Panda

#9   Marvin The Martian


#8   Sexy Clown
I think the fish net stockings are what make this "Sexy", because otherwise just looks like a stupid, scary old clown to me (this is a good time to mention that I have a fear of clowns).

#7   "Sexy Rainbow Clown"? 
(I'm not really sure what this is supposed to be the 'sexy' version of, since it looks neither like a rainbow OR a clown, but makes the list out of sheer ridiculousness)

#6   Big Bird
I'm really hoping for Sexy Snuffalufagus for 2012!

#5   Mrs Potato Head (aka Miss Tater Tot)

#4   Michael Myers

#3   Judy Jetson
I actually saw this one this year on the street- if anything it looked even more ridiculous in person. Without context you would have NO idea who this is supposed to be.

#2   Miss Scissorhands
OK, I'm not going to lie, this one I actually would wear.

AND THE WINNER IS.....
#1   Naughty Nemo


This year I am adding a new Category of ridiculous "Sexy" Costumes- Men's costumes that are labeled as "Sexy" but are decidedly NOT attractive in any way:

Men's Sexy Costumes: Groovy Guy
Chief Big Wood Sexy Men's Indian Men's Costume

Gothic Gentleman Sexy Men's Costume

Sexy Fire Fighter Costume
(he's feeling a bit blue)

Men's Sexy Costumes: Twisted Nurse Too

Navy Adult Costume X-Large - Sexy??
Looks like Pronto isn't the only shopping search engine with normalization problems...


No comments:

Post a Comment