Tuesday, June 22, 2010

POTD: The Murse Hook


There are these ingenious little products called purse hooks that I swear by, especially living in NYC where you definitely don't want to sling your bag over the bag of your chair. The one I have folds up to the size of a dollar coin and a nifty little magnet keeps it folded up and neat while it's in my purse- it's perfect. I astounded and amazed my colleagues with this handy little contraption at a recent happy hour and iPhones where whipped out as people tried to find where they could get one for themselves. The male contingent in our group must've been envious, because one of them found this little beauty: The Cole Han Men's Handbag Hook aka The Murse Hook. Way to go Cole Haan, why limit a product so cool to one gender?

No comments:

Post a Comment