Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life of Marie: More Resolutions





1. Learn to Sail Now that I live on an island, it feels like the perfect opportunity to learn this new hobby. Sailing lessons are booked and now I just have to find some cute boat shoes!

2. Read More With my discovery of the Kindle app for my iPhone I'm finding it easier to squeeze in reading time in my life. I've been reading more for pleasure (fiction) and will be adding a book review section to this blog. I have also been reading more books to enhance my knowledge base for work (Web Usability, Web Marketing, etc) and for my hobbies (Photography, Sailing, etc) which is surprisingly rewarding and not nearly as dull as I anticipated.

3. Get some Cowgirl Boots Even though I'm back in NY and my original roots, there's no denying that part of me is now a Texan. I plan on representing my Texan side while in Yankeeland by gettin me some cowgirl boots. I'm looking for the styles above, but those are sold out, so I will continue my hunt - look for a Savvy Shopper post coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment