Thursday, November 12, 2009

POTD: Tap Master


"If your have the drinks you have the power. With the Party Tap Drink Dispenser, you'll be right in the middle of the party. You'll have plenty of new friends soon, ones you'd . Fill up the back tube with your beverage of choice and your ready to start the party. The party Tap Dispenser also comes with a mesh pouch so you'll always have extra cups at hand. And remember, the guy with the party tap is always invited to the party! Be the life of the party for $19.95!"

Usually the Product of the Day is something I consider completely ridiculous, and while this does rank on the ridiculous scale, I'd be lying if I said I didn't think it was cool. I'd also be lying if I said I wouldn't instantly try to become friends with someone sporting one of these. Another great example of money buying popularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment